All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
Immediate opening for a Mobile Building Engineer that will provide coverage in the Amarillo, TX area. This position is provided with a company vehicle so that employee may drive to various commercial buildings as required.
Building maintenance and support includes the following duties:
- Respond to tenant comfort complaints in a timely and responsive fashion.
- Observe work performed by other contractors to assure compliance with their scope of work.
- Maintain cleanliness of all mechanical and equipment rooms.
- Perform general carpentry, painting and other building maintenance functions normally a part of commercial building operations.
- Adjust doors, closures and locks.
- Replace ceiling tiles, light bulbs and ballasts.
- Respond to requests and needs of building management personnel.
- Perform trash clean-up, snow removal, and other exterior maintenance tasks as required.
- Perform / assist to make tenant spaces ready for new tenants.
Medical, dental and Vision
Company cell phone
Professional training and development
Paid Vacation after One Year
Paid Sick Time
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Demonstrated experience and/or training to provide facility support in electrical / basic plumbing / carpentry / building maintenance
Strong written and verbal English skills
Basic to Intermediate data entry and general PC skills
Demonstrated ability to prioritize and complete assigned tasks
Demonstrated ability in taking initiative to locate resources/services to complete tasks
Driving record with limited violations to meet company auto liability insurance requirements
We are a drug-free workplace
Please visit the Careers page on our website at www.tolin.com to apply.