Located in Brownwood, TXMore Information about this Job:Candidate must live within 50 to 75 miles from Brownwood, TX Remote (Base + Bonus & Commission) The AirMedCare Network , AMCN, a division of Global Medical Response which provides financial solutions to families facing medical transport by air. We are passionate about what we do, and selective in who we bring on because we care about our communities and our team. We're pretty good at it, we've been around for over 40 years.At Global Medical Response (GMR) we provide care to the world at a moment's notice. This is at the heart of everything that we do-including caring for our employees and communities. If you love people, are high energy, smart and are excited about an uncapped earning potential, read on JOB SUMMARY Membership Sales Managers are responsible for generating sales of our emergency air transport services to the local community.
- Our next stand-out-sales-manager will: Build long-term relationships, be active in the community, and be highly visible within their assigned territory
- Treat every customer and prospect with enthusiasm
- Embrace our company's culture and deliver on expectations
- Establish customer needs and deliver company minded solutions
- Be committed to performing with integrity and honesty, but driven for results
- Action minded, with confidence in building long term strategy
- Flexible scheduling
- Uncapped earning potential with a base salary, and opportunity to grow
- Educate consumers on the benefit of securing protection and avoiding financial exposure of emergency medical transport services
- Generating leads for new outside business sales through actions like:
- Utilizing customer referrals
- Community Involvement
- Manage full cycle of sales process from start to finish, and ongoing follow-up
- Building a pipeline of customers sufficient to achieve sales and company goals/targets
- High School Diploma
- 3 years previous solutions sales experience
- Emergency medical transport industry knowledge
- Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
- One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
- Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
- Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
- Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
- Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.