Our Home Infusion Pharmacy has been growing and are in need of a intake coordinator to join our dynamic team.
· Effectively Handle incoming patient referrals for prescription and medical services
· Handle insurance verification including prior authorizations and appeals
· Enter detailed data entry of patient information into computer system
· Ensure all aspects of intake are communicated to the referral sources and clinical staff
· Maintain the accounts of current patients to ensure seamless care
· Answering incoming phone calls and attending to emails+faxes
· Any other tasks as assigned by management
· Energetic and friendly
· 1+ years intake experience, specifically medical authorizations and knowledge of PBM and medical coding
· High school or equivalent
· Detail oriented
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
· Team player
· Works well under pressure
Must have experience with intake coordination; recognizing and evaluating which insurances to accept/deny, schedule home health, coordinate with the pharmacy, CPR Plus knowledge is beneficial, etc.
If you meet the minimum qualifications and are interested in joining our respected practice, please apply. Cover letters explaining why you feel you would be a good fit for the position are highly encouraged.
Pay is competitive based on knowledge and experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract