DescriptionSHIFT: No WeekendsSCHEDULE: Full-time
Medical City Heart & Spine Hospital
Registered Nurse - RN Open Heart Surgery
Main Operating Room - Full-Time Days$10,000 Sign On Bonus
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
Our Operating Room Registered Nurses raise the bar by providing clinical expertise and the highest quality care in the most compassionate way. As an Operating Room RN you will assist with high acuity patients and enjoy the support of a great team! Unlock the possibilities in your nursing career by joining a team that cares like family.
- You will provide direct nursing care and supervise non-licensed nursing staff within the RN’s scope of practice and in accordance with established policies.
- You will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for surgical services patients.
- You will assist in and assesses Operating Room readiness: table positioning, supplies and supply availability, and equipment readiness
- You will monitor treatment in the operative environment including practice of aseptic technique and maintenance of sterile fields and correction of breaks in technique for any of the team members
- You will manage patient safety by implementing operative policy and procedures including patient identification, site verification, positioning and counting of sponges, instruments and sharps
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, student loan repayment, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Medical City Heart Hospital and Medical City Spine Hospital are destination hospitals for highly specialized advanced cardiovascular and spine care. The new state of the art facility is conveniently located near Medical City Dallas across Hwy. 75 and Forest Lane. The 24-bed Medical City Spine Hospital provides comprehensive and coordinated spine care for common spine disorders and rare, hard-totreat spinal deformities including adult and pediatric scoliosis, spondylolistheses, complex spine surgery and minimally invasive surgical options among others.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!What you will need to be successful:
- BSN Required within 24 month of hire
- Must not have allowed one year to lapse since graduation without employment
- Surgical experience required unless internship attendee
- Current Texas RN License or valid compact license
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers issued by either the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- OR experience required; minimum of 2 years Operating Room RN experience preferred
- Rotating call
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clickinghere.For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.