Xpediant Digital is seeking strong technologists that are self-driven, has high integrity with a “get it done” mentality that has a passion for helping organizations solve complex business and technology problems. This candidate will have strong Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) competencies experience developing for enterprise-class Web content management systems.
This position would ideally be based in Houston, Texas, but could be remote based on the candidate and candidates qualifications. Come join our growth and be part of an exceptionally strong team of consultants providing products and services for some of the world’s biggest brands in the Pharmaceutical, Bio Tech and Medical Device brands.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll do here:
- You’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop and implement the visual elements for a wide variety of websites and applications—both enterprise and consumer-facing, from desktop to mobile to whatever’s next — addressing various facets of the product, brand, marketing and content strategies
- Plan, conduct, and lead client white-boarding sessions, workshops, design sessions, and project meetings
- Prototype solutions, and iterate on them based on user and client feedback
- Balance multiple projects at different stages and bring your unique perspective to each
- Help clients better understand their users by guiding them through the experience design process
- Collaborate and work with project managers, architects and developers to create the best solutions in the industry
You’re passionate about simple, elegant, browser-based user interface solutions, always looking for new ideas, techniques, keeping your pulse of the latest trends in development and design across industries. You’re passionate about working with a variety of clients; getting to work with big, established companies is exciting to you, along with growing a great design firm. You’re self-motivated, ambitious, curious, and able to deliver visual design projects from inception to completion. Visual design is your specialty and passion, but strategy, user research, information architecture, interaction design, and information design are important to you. Your portfolio reflects strong communication skills and conceptual abilities across a variety of media.
- Implement clean, well-structured maintainable code for our clients,
- Develop and leverage client brand guidelines providing value added input to improve them
- Concept, storyboard, polish, revise and deliver interactive digital experiences
- Work seamlessly with multidisciplinary teams that combine execution with our clients’ industry expertise
- Create clickable mockups and prototypes to communicate and validate visual design concepts
- Wear multiple hats and tackle a variety of design deliverables (visual/interaction/brand)
- Manage your relationship with the client and present your work effectively
- Strive to build a design culture that can attract the best and brightest in our industry
- 5+ years of UI/UX Development experience—taking ownership, driving understanding, and delivering solutions that exceed expectations with strong storytelling skills
- Strong experience with full Software Development Life Cycle with an Agile mindset using Scrum Methodologies
- Strong foundation in visual design fundamentals, including color theory, typography, composition, iconography, photography, and information hierarchy
- Consistent attention to detail in your deliverables, and confidence in your ability to present them to clients and clearly articulate your design decisions
- Willingness to travel as required