SENIOR TECHNICAL MANAGER
Senior Technical Manager
Xpediant Digital is seeking strong Technology Project Managers with strong consulting backgrounds that are self-driven, has high integrity with a “get it done” mentality that has a passion for helping organizations solve complex business and technology problems. Our Technology Project Managers work across multiple disciplines and industries and must be able to understand our clients’ businesses and build credibility quickly. They are adaptable, self-starters who are skilled at creating structure in ambiguous environments.
Our typical project areas include: leading process or system development projects; custom and packaged system development and implementation; vendor selection; product definition, and development; custom development; and web enablement.
Successful candidates will demonstrate leadership and flexibility, as well as the ability to build rapport with clients, team members, project managers, and senior executives. The individual in this role must be able to apply skills and methodology to manage others, proactively mitigate risks, and resolve issues as appropriate and drive a multi-disciplinary team to execute complex projects.
Come join our growth and be part of an exceptionally strong team of consultants providing products and services for some of the world’s biggest brands in the Pharmaceutical, Bio Tech and Medical Device brands.
- Client Engagement: Manage executive and senior executive-level client stakeholder relationships and expand Xpediant client portfolio in the metro New York area
- Engagement Management: Manage project delivery quality assurance, engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, managing accounts receivable, defining deliverable content, and ensuring buy-in of proposed work from top management levels at the client.
- Manages a portfolio of projects, ensuring coordination of shared resources, common activities, and other dependencies across projects
- Developing and managing program financials including forecasting, profitability, invoicing and expense management
- Ensuring that project deliverables can be integrated to become the overall result (product, service) and are fit to deliver the expected benefits
- Maintaining the client relationship and keeping the client and stakeholders engaged in the project (ie: status reporting, issues management and risk management)
- Partnering with the client to understand the organization, to determine potential project impact, and to tailor the project approach, plan and deliverables accordingly
- Supporting the development of internal processes, documentation and knowledge sharing
- 8 years of consulting experience with at least 5 years in a senior project management or program management role
- Passion and curiosity for Digital Solutions, Digital Transformation, and stay current with business and industry trends
- Experience and knowledge of CMS, Adobe Experience Manager, and DAM solutions
- Comfortable working in both functional and technical environments; high level of confidence to learn new solutions quickly
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with audiences of all levels
- Identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address concerns
- Balance and program workload and staffing according to project and organizational priorities and goals
- Highly competent with Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated experience in all phases Agile Development, running Design Thinking Sessions, and a strong collaborator across all internal and client stakeholders and team members
- Demonstrated experience in all phases of non-technology project lifecycle including the identification of the business problem, business case and project plan development through project management and closeout