DescriptionSHIFT: No WeekendsSCHEDULE: Full-time
Schedule: Full-Time / Call Required / No Weekends!
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are seeking a Cadiac Cath Lab RNfor our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse (RN) modifies patient care within the scope of the RN Nurse Practice Act with emphasis on the patient receiving invasive, diagnostic and interventional procedures in the electrophysiology lab. In this role, the Cath Lab RN will provide direct patient care to congenital patient populations.
- Monitoring physiologic and hemodynamic data for diagnostic and interventional cath and electrophysiological procedures
- Acting as circulating and scrub nurse
- Monitoring and recording patient's condition continuously during procedure on MacLab/CardioLab system
- Assisting with maintenance of equipment and supply inventory
- Obtaining supplies for individual cases
- Ensuring all appropriate needs of the Cath Lab team are met.
- Make assignments to licensed staff [LVN, RN] and delegate to unlicensed staff in compliance with current BNE rules in a structured health setting for patients with predictable as well as unpredictable health needs.
Medical City Heart HospitalandMedical City Spine Hospitalare destination hospitals for highly specialized advanced cardiovascular and spine care.The new state of the art facility is conveniently located near Medical City Dallas across Hwy. 75 and Forest Lane. Medical City Heart Hospital will have 63 private patient rooms and provide a wide array of cardiac services including complex vascular and heart surgery, advanced heart failure treatment, minimally invasive vascular surgery and other specialized heart care. The 24-bed Medical City Spine Hospital will provide comprehensive and coordinated spine care for common spine disorders and rare, hard-to-treat spinal deformities including adult and pediatric scoliosis, spondylolistheses, complex spine surgery and minimally invasive surgical options among others.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Minimum of one-year Cath Lab experience required
- Current RN license or compact license
- BSN Required
- BLS is required within 24 months of hire (commitment required)
- ACLS required within 1 year
- PALS required within 1 year
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clickinghere.For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.