PR Marketing & Publishing, LLC, creators of reviewit, & Flair Magazine, is currently seeking an experienced Advertising Sales Agent to sell for all publications.
We are looking for a professional individual that is self-motivated, talented, experienced, fun, outgoing, passionate, honest and willing to meet GREAT NEW PEOPLE along the way.reviewit Magazine is an affluent luxury lifestyle suburban publication with our editorial focus on beauty, dining, entertainment, fashion, community events and everyday trends. reviewit Magazine is an award winning publication that is direct mailed in 3 different primary affluent markets. www.reviewitmagazine.comFlair Magazine is an exclusive publication for the Carlton Woods community. Flair delivers the hottest editorial in beauty, fashion, arts & culture and more like no other media outlet, targeting specialized affluent influencers. In addition to highly-anticipated special features and editorial, Flair is also the go-to magazine for entertaining and philanthropy coverage in the community. Flair also features our exclusive signature event coverage that gives readers access to elite social circles within the community.
- Sell ads for publications.
- Perform cold calling to get the attention of possible clients.
- Read scripts.
- Visit businesses to inquire about advertising sales.
- Sell ad space or time.
- Build relationships with clients.
- Understand the needs of each client.
- Know all advertising options.
- Keep abreast of changes within the publication's demographics.
- Use statistics in sales pitch.
- Perform extensive research on clients and competitors.
- Perform research on trend analysis.
- Make sales presentations.
- Generate and describe creative, results-focused marketing concepts to a diverse base.
- Handle incoming inquiries to buy ad space.
- Book sales appointments.
Must have 2 years of advertising sales experience.
- Must be able to sell, implement marketing strategies, set and achieve goals.
- Candidate must have proven sales record, be self-motivated, highly organized, possess professional cold calling and telephone etiquette.
- Candidate will be able to build new accounts; this person will report directly to the Publisher.
REVIEWIT EMPLOYEE PERKS
- Starting Salary
- BE YOUR OWN BOSS
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Above-Average Commissions
- A Generous Vacation Policy
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]