- Excellent customer service is always your top priority.
- You observe, survey the area and provide reporting on activity at your assigned location.
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You're good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures, regulations and standards.
- You have a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- You have a current, valid driver's license and a clean Motor Vehicle Record
- You're able to pass an extensive screening process
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience - even better!
- You have a state license if required