QR Code Link to This Post
Experienced general AND landscaping - grounds maintenance person needed to help keep our wedding venue & our grounds in good shape. Typically, our work week is Wed. - Fri. (9AM-4PM), Sat. (9AM - Noon), Sunday (9AM - Noon) and the work week is based upon our scheduled weddings and also upon the days/hours that you are available to work. We prefer that you are:
1. in good physical shape with no disabilities or physical limitations,
2. experienced in operating power hand tools, landscaping tools [i.e. weedeater, mower (riding and push), backback blower, edger, weed sprayer, rake, shovel, broadcast spreader with seed and fertilizer], a pressure washer and have some experience with painting/staining/urethane application. If you are mechanically inclined, have experience with painting/staining and/or carpentry, your hourly compensation rate could be increased above what is listed in this post.
3. efficient while on "the clock,"
4. able to offer great references,
5. the owner of your own transportation w/current drivers license,
6. live close to the top of Bent Mountain
Please do not apply if you are not easy going, unmotivated, need lots of supervision, fond of the alcohol or illegal substances.
Work to begin immediately and the pay rate is $11 - $13 per hour to start, based upon your skill set and experience. This independent contractor status job is expected to last from Aug. - Nov. and it could work in to much more than a general maintenance job, depending upon your skills and work performance.
If you are interested, please send e.mail and tell us about:
-why this job should be yours,
-what general maintenance, landscaping - grounds and painting/staining skills/experience you have,
-how far away do you live from the Bent Mtn. Fire and Rescue Station,
-your phone # in case we want to call and speak with you about this job,
-when you can start work,