We're hiring an Accounting Professional to join our outsourcing practice in our Quincy, WA office. This accounting professional processes transactions, completes account reconciliations, and supports the client's accounting function. This person supports a variety of accounting functions for clients including financial statements, bank reconciliations, completing sales tax returns, and more on occasion.
Responsibilities: The below functions reflect the general details of the essential work activities and accountabilities of this position and are not all inclusive. Other activities may be assigned.
- Records and analyzes client's financial information.
- Prepares financial reports for other groups (creditors, regulatory agencies, tax authorities, and more).
- Reviews and monitors costs inherent in the business.
- Schedules expenditures, analyzes variances, and may identify corrective actions when necessary.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Accounts Payable / Cash Disbursements Processing, accounts receivable / cash receipts processing, and payroll processing or coordination.
- Account reconciliations.
Technical Knowledge: Maintains knowledge of client's organizational policies and procedures, federal and state policies and directives, and current accounting standards. Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of accounting software packages.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience may be considered as a degree equivalent.
- Experience providing accounting and financial services is required.
- Proficiency and aptitude for applicable software (Microsoft Excel, Accounting Software, etc.).
- Ability to travel to local client sites (<10%).
- Education: BA/BS degree in accounting or related field preferred, but not required. Experience is an acceptable substitute for education.
- Previous work experience with Public Accounting, Agribusiness, Commercial Services and/or Manufacturing industries.
- QuickBooks experience.
About Our Firm:
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients' enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets - all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With more than 6,000 people and over 100 US locations, and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. For more information, visit CLAconnect.com. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.