We currently have 2 openings for day and night shift caregiver.
Pls provide a bit of your background and your contact info when responding to this post.
- Have SSN
- Have caregiver certification (CNA / HCA) or planning to take the certification within the next 3 months
- Able to pass background check
- Be flexible in terms of working schedule and tasks being done.
- A team player
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Transferring client from bed to wheelchair, vice versa with hoyer lift
- Assisting clients with their bath
- Assisting clients when they're eating, and moving around the house (fall risk assistance)
- Providing clients with daily range of motion and medication
- Supervise a client when he goes out to the community