Cordell, Neher & Company, PLLC is a public accounting and financial services Firm. We are currently seeking an extraordinary Full-Time Bookkeeper.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Payroll and payroll taxes
- Accounts payable and receivable
- State business license and tax reporting
- Bank reconciliation and daily transactions entry
- Quarterly and Annual reporting
- Back up to our internal bookkeeping department, as needed
Position requires a minimum of five years of experience as a Bookkeeper.
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to set up and train new users
- Highly organized and able to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team
- Ability to handle pressure in a positive professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
Join a firm whose priority is service and excellence to their employees and clients. We offer competitive wages salary and excellent benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) program with Firm defined match, life insurance and more.
Apply at: http://www.cnccpa.com/careers/ or e-mail cover letter and resume to [email protected]
ABOUT THE FIRM
Cordell, Neher & Company, PLLC is public accounting and financial services firm. We are dedicated to producing the highest quality services and relationships by creating a culture and value system guided by certain principles. These principles define who and what we are, both individually and as a Firm. They guide our behavior, influence our thinking, and enhance our judgment. By consistently practicing these principles, we believe we will be successful in creating this value system.
Our clients are comprised of businesses and individuals with a broad range of needs from a vast number of industries. We provide tax, accounting, audit, consultation, CFO for hire, advisory, valuation and financing, financial planning, estate and trust, litigation support & expert witness, new business consulting, payroll and quarterly tax services including QuickBooksÂ® and business software and technology solutions as needed by each client.
Service to our clients is our only product and the reason for our existence. Our team passionately serves the needs of clients efficiently and effectively. A key part of our service is accessibility by the client to someone familiar with them. A solution to complex questions sometimes requires a review of the available alternatives.