Do you enjoy working alongside developmentally disabled individuals from all walks of life? Do you work hard, and take pride in your work? Are you organized, and punctual?
Elmview's Mission is to equip people to identify and reach their maximum potential throughout their lives.
Our Employment Services identifies each person's talents and abilities. We offer the chance for our clients to learn a job skill, help find a job, and build the necessary tools to retain that job. Our clients work within the community with a variety of positions to include: retail, recycling centers, day cares, warehouses, and janitorial/lawn crews.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide on-the job coaching for adults with developmental disabilities
- Assessing client abilities and supporting clients to reach their desired potential
- Facilitate application and interview processes for clients
- Work directly with employers to support success in the position
- Assist client with transportation to and from work if needed
- Work with employer and assist with quality control
- Valid Washington State Drivers License
- Willingness to learn something new
- Flexibility to meet client needs, occasional evening and weekends.
Please apply online at elmview.org/employment
Make sure to include that you are applying for the Job coach/ Job developer position.