Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing Candidate Home.
By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world's largest humanitarian network?As a condition of employment with American Red Cross, you are required to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated for COVID 19 or qualify for an exemption, except in states where it is prohibited by law. Accordingly, employment is conditioned on providing proof of vaccination or having an approved exemption prior to starting employment Join us-Where your Career is a Force for Good! Job Description: Assist in planning and implementing effective strategies to recruit, retain and manage sponsor organizations and relationships to achieve established blood collection goals. Develop potential Sponsor leads. Educate Sponsor chairpersons and recruitment committees in organizational requirements. Provide ongoing support to Sponsors and implement appropriate special donor recruitment programs. Provide follow-up accurate record keeping in the system and support sponsor recognition. Provide support, development and/or leadership guidance to all volunteers. Perform all duties and responsibilities in compliance with standard operating procedures and other applicable Federal, State and local regulations. Responsibilities
- Identify, develop and implement creative strategies to attract, manage and retain potential blood drive Sponsors and feeder groups for existing blood drives to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual collection goals. Identify and apply appropriate methods to ensure efficient scheduling of blood drives by assigned Sponsors to meet blood collection goals.
- Provide sufficient organizational and operational support to sponsor contact to ensure achievement of collection operation and annual goals. Coordinate activities with appropriate collections personnel to ensure a positive Sponsor and donor experience and smooth, efficient operations.
- Schedule and implement education programs for Sponsor contact, recruitment committees, line volunteers and volunteer Telerecruiters within assigned groups to assist in meeting collection objectives and to comply with all ARCBS directives, Code of Federal Regulations, local operating procedures and other related regulatory requirements.
- Develop a working knowledge of the community, its government, demographics and organizations. Apply that knowledge to all aspects of servicing Sponsor groups and the expansion of the blood program.
- Maintain accurate records in the system to provide tracking and statistical data on Sponsor group performance. Appropriately utilize tools, technology and strategy provided by the organization to enhance customer service, efficiency and productivity.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum one-year related experience or equivalent combination of education and related experience required.
- Knowledge of group dynamics, direct sales, customer maintenance techniques, negotiation skills, and the ability to effectively implement programs is preferred.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities effectively are required.
- Good oral and written communications skills, including training and presentation skills is required.
- A current valid driver's license and good driving record is required. Ability to work on a team. May be required to travel to sites throughout the Red Cross organization.