Kalkreuth Roofing and Sheet Metal is one of the top 10 roofing contractors in the country and strives to maintain a progressive vision for the future. Kalkreuth specializes in complex commercial exterior envelope applications in various markets throughout the country. The company boasts an extensive project portfolio including clients in the automotive, chemical, government, education and healthcare industries. With a wealth of resources and an extensive construction industry network, Kalkreuth has the capabilities to complete any project according to specifications.
We are looking for a marketing associate to help our brand grow through social media platforms, digital advertising, and community events. We are currently on the ground floor of a new marketing campaign to grow service lines in five divisions across the Midwest. The ideal candidate will be creative, highly organized, and work well under pressure - the size and scope of our company combined with a fun, fast-paced work environment means you will be doing something different almost every day.
In a nutshell, your schedule will consist of, but not be limited to: collaborating, creating, and implementing marketing campaign strategies for several divisions and service lines across digital, social, and traditional media platforms. This includes advertisements, content creation, email campaigns, and light PR/Community Outreach activities.
- Work with the Director of Marketing to develop new B2B marketing strategies, and improve current practices
- Implement the company s social media strategy by creating and delivering relevant and engaging social media content and reporting results
- Run social media promotions and track success
- Explore new ways to engage and identify target customers
- Regularly report on Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing efforts
- Update and/or create literature, advertisements and sales presentations
- Assist with internal and external company communications, events, and public relations
- Perform department administrative duties as needed
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience
- One to three years of marketing experience
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity with social media management tools, Google analytics and Adobe Suite
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability (Short and Long Term Disability)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off