Account Supervisor, Public Relations
BVK is looking for an experienced public relations manager to oversee and execute media relations and reputation management activities on behalf of our clients. Our PR programs focus on thought leadership, crisis communication, editorial content generation and influencer engagement.
It is expected that the candidate work alongside experts in the areas of social media, paid media and creative services to build and maintain successful, integrated campaigns.
Candidates should bring 7-9 years of experience and have command of best practices and trends in media and influencer landscape, enjoy being creative and understand how to weave client and brand messaging into engaging news and content. Experience in the industries of business to business (B2B) or higher education a huge plus. Additionally, you’ll be tasked with sharing results through a keen ability to show reach and ROI to clients via new and proven measurement tools and techniques. This position is located in Milwaukee, WI.
- Communicate directly with clients in an account supervisor role to build relationships, including functioning as day-to-day client contact offering expertise as well as presenting directly to clients.
- Strategize, develop and execute PR and influencer campaigns by leveraging relevant and latest best practices, FTC and legal guidelines and content optimizations.
- Direct the creation of pitch calendars and materials, using brand information and client KPIs to create a results-oriented, timely cadance.
- Track results by channel and media platform and create compelling reports with quantitative and qualitative insights.
- Work alongside agency teams, including account services, paid media, social media, and understand how they all work together to deliver results and pay-off on the overall direction of the campaign.
- Manage integrated earned media teams, overseeing daily operations and budget tracking, guiding execution of campaign strategies and aligning opportunities for team and client growth.
- Proven experience in long- and short-form writing, branded content creation, proactive media pitching and reporting experience is a must.
- BA / BS in Public Relations, Advertising, Marketing or a related field
- 7-9 years of substantial public relations experience
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both industry trends and media landscape movement to inform next steps and generate engaging coverage
- Strong writer, capable of translating key messaging, brand tenants and tactical information into editorial content across earned and owned channels
- Experience managing teams of 2-3+ people with the understanding of how to leverage talents and skills in a way that fosters personal development and client success
- Proficiency in media monitoring software, including but not limited Cision, Meltwater and Klear.
bvk is EOE/M/W/Vet/Disability.