Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Location: Pewaukee, Wisconsin
The Digital Marketing Manager is a key role with responsibility for developing the company’s digital marketing plan and tactical calendar, while overseeing the development of internal and external content that concisely and consistently reflects the messaging and differentiators of Gustave A. Larson Company. This person’s primary responsibility is to create and manage digital marketing plans for content across print and online media, campaigns, demand generation, social media and sales support projects. This position will report to the Director of Marketing, and will directly manage team members.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Create and manage implementation of a digital marketing strategy and engagement strategy that drives brand awareness and supports demand, lead generation and growth marketing goals.
- Oversee content developed and submitted by internal/external contributors for brochures, websites, emails, campaigns, presentations, video scripts, webinar scripts, landing pages, and paid ads designed for lead and demand generation purposes, and other sales support materials.
- Promote a solid content, engagement and conversion strategy through social advertising. Oversee content to maximize open- and click-through rates.
- Oversee digital marketing campaigns and the expansion of our social media reach.
- Responsible for internal communications, including an employee newsletter.
- Manage public relations and customer relations efforts, including press releases, success stories, e-newsletters, and blog.
- Implement and maintain an editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely campaigns. Administrate the creation and regularly scheduled publishing of relevant, original, high-quality demand generation content. Manage scheduling, status updates and timely delivery of key digital milestones, reporting weekly to Director.
- Monitor data trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy. Determine, measure and analyze benchmarks to establish ROI based on key performance indicators (KPI’s) that matter most to the company. Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO, SEM and social advertising campaigns.
- Oversee logistics and management of Larson customer events, such as dealer meetings, vendor fairs, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, public relations, journalism or related field
- 7+ years of strategic digital marketing experience, preferably in a business-to-business environment
- 3+ years of management experience required
- Proven written and verbal communication skills, including knowledge of AP Style
- Experience managing campaigns and analyzing results in a CRM
- Outstanding project management skills are required with proven track record of on time, on budget completions
- Experience and skills in providing direction for content generation, including design, copywriting, video production, social media, and PR
- A collaborative approach to working with others and the ability to work effectively with a variety of personality styles
- Knowledge of PPC campaigns, SEO, keyword research and web traffic metrics
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office Suite, CRM software, Email software, marketing automation software, social media reporting and platforms, Google Analytics