Reports to: Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Position Location: Stevens Point, WI
WoundZoom provides innovative IT solutions enhancing clinical workflow through digital diagnostics for the healthcare market. Our solutions automate the wound measurement and documentation process through our non-contact 3D imaging technology.
As Associate Product Manager, you will help support the commercialization and ongoing execution of key strategic initiatives for WoundZoom. We will leverage your process management and analytic skills to support and measure our global product marketing initiatives, ensuring the successful adoption of new procedures and products. You will have an opportunity to collaborate and work with multiple functions, developing partnerships with the sales channel and other key functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Marketing Initiative Management/Execution:
- Assists with the development of marketing communication materials to include all elements of the promotional mix.
- Develop and execute Social Media strategy
- Work with marketing team with Advertising and PR development and execution
- Development of new literature/promotional material.
- Product commercialization and launch
- Manage and participate with tradeshow and educational conference content and activities as required. Attend and perform booth staffing duties as required.
- Prepare and conduct web-cast training
- Manages projects within budget and able to demonstrate ROI for initiatives.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of industry/market trends, competitive environment, and channel/customer dynamics.
- Assists product managers with sales forecasting, budget management, pricing optimization, and marketing initiative ROI/pay-out analysis. Understands how marketplace factors influence the forecast and budget levels.
- Develops and publish reports and scorecards for senior management that include data analysis, interpretation, and recommendations based on data.
- Acquires a superior knowledge of the technical features and benefits of the Brand and acts as a knowledge resource for field-based personnel and customers.
- Motivates key partners to help deliver plans. Challenges the status quo and promotes new business building ideas. Champions ideas that drive growth.
- Clearly communicates any project issues and provides recommendations for improvement.
- Seen as responsive partner with sales and is respected as a knowledgeable Brand representative (timely Brand communication, training, field visits, product presentations, participates in sales meetings, addresses general product questions from the field).
- Seen as valued partner by agency and cross-functional partners.
- Requires travel up to 25% of the time.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS
These are non-essential job duties and responsibilities as assigned by the manager.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred. Focus in marketing, business, advertising or communications.
- Minimum 2-year marketing experience. Sales or customer interaction experience a plus.
- Self-starter able to prioritize and smoothly manage multiple tasks.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently, and collaborate with others
- Experience with IT or SaaS companies is a plus
- Well versed in MS Office Suite
- Working knowledge of social media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and IG
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Position generally requires sitting 70% of the time and standing/walking 30%.
- Occasionally requires lifting and carrying equipment and materials weighing 10-20 pounds.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Requires functional knowledge of WoundZoom’s selected business programs including word processing, spreadsheets, presentation programs, and other server-based applications.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- IT Service Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Stevens Point, WI (Required)
- One location
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday