We are looking to place an Architect on site at F.E. Warren AFB, Wyoming
- Develop, maintain, and utilize databases as decision-making tools and in concert with geographical interface systems (GIS) as appropriate.
- Support the design and production of plans and specifications. In addition to required media products, assist with the preparation of formal briefings, program management documents, and Bullet Background Papers (BBPs) related to the status of specific projects or programs managed by Civil Engineering and related programs.
- Perform support tasks that require knowledge of federal, state, and/or local regulations and statutes, Air Force and DoD regulations and other documentation.
- Support 90th Civil Engineer Squadron’s (90 CES’s) expanded mission and support internal operations to ensure quality assurance of its products and services.
- Support the 90 CES mission by providing specialized expertise and recommendations in specific subject areas.
- Assist with schedule support, project level meeting attendance, database support, and budget submittals.
- Assist with cost/schedules/status report reviews, scientific and technical research/document reviews/recommendations, and analysis of program and project data gaps.
- Assist 90 CES by providing logistical and organizational support.
- Assist in defining requirements, developing and integrating execution strategies, Statement of Objectives, Statements of Work (SOWs), Performance Work Statements (PWSs), programming documents, DD Form 1391s (for Military Construction Project Data), cost estimates, and other components of acquisition packages to support the 90 CES mission.
- Capture and document processes and records as needed to support the design, development, construction and close-out of 90 CES requirements.
- Provide technical liaison support between 90 CES and individuals or groups involved in the planning, programming, and/or execution of 90 CES initiatives. This includes U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Major Commands (MAJCOMs), and other sub‑organizations.
- Provide Quality Assurance and Control (QA/QC) over Architect Engineer (AE) designs to meet F.E. Warren AFB mission requirements. Ensure that quality designs are provided to the government for Sustainment, Restoration, and Modernization (SRM) projects. Ensure compliance with base standards and building codes. Provide QA/QC over construction contractors for construction projects on F.E. Warren AFB and in the missile field.
- Provide support to Civil Engineers at F.E. Warren AFB in support of SRM projects. Support efforts to develop, establish, implement, and sustain SRM project design and construction.
- Provide support to include updating the Automated Civil Engineer System – Project Management (ACES-PM) weekly inputs, and preparation of monthly execution and percent design reports.
- Ensure planned and prioritized requirements comply with published business rules and are documented to effectively advocate for resources at the Air Force Corporate Board.
- Incorporate assessment results into applicable databases and Sustainment Management Systems (SMS) on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or a related field that included 60 semester hours of course work in architecture or related disciplines of which at least (1) 30 semester hours were in architectural design, and (2) 6 semester hours were in each of the following: structural technology, properties of materials and methods of construction, and environmental control systems.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in an architect’s office or for a registered architect in the operations, maintenance, repair, and construction of vertical facilities.
- Ability to regularly inspect/survey facilities to identify deficiencies for incorporation into Asset Management Plans.
- Ability to plan, organize, and lead others in studies, designs, and construction projects, record and manage the processes and documentation, and to negotiate effectively to accept and implement recommendations.
- Knowledge of Federal, state, and/or local regulations and statutes, as well as Air Force or Department of Defense (DoD) regulations and documentation is preferred.
- Successful completion of a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) clearance for a Common Access Card (CAC) is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access.
Why AGEISS Inc.:
AGEISS Inc. is a 30-year successful small business federal consulting firm offering a full range of comprehensive employee benefits.
About AGEISS Inc.:
AGEISS provides engineering, environmental, and advisory and assistance services to Federal agencies nationwide and overseas. Building on our 30 years of success, AGEISS continues to expand its professional services while earning exceptional levels of customer satisfaction. AGEISS’ headquarters is in Cheyenne WY, with branch offices in Colorado and Texas, and additional locations in more than 36 states. AGEISS is a woman-owned and operated small business, and a successful graduate of the 8(a) program.
Please submit resume, references, and salary requirements on AGEISS’ career page at http://www.ageiss.com/careers/.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Female/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules