Civil EIT/Coordinator - (155481)
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our 'About Us' video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
In the role of Civil EIT/Coordinator, we'll count on you to:
- Assist the Senior Engineer with studies, designs, contract documentation preparation and graphic presentation
- Perform overall roadway/street layout, grading, utility layout and drainage
- Perform routine engineering assignments requiring application of standard techniques and procedures
- Complete projects with clear, specified objectives and limited variables
- Perform administrative duties associated with project management for civil/site projects
- Work independently on small projects, or assist more-senior engineers on larger projects
- Perform other duties as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, MicroStation a plus
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
- EIT certification strongly preferred. Candidates hired without their EIT will have the title of 'Coordinator' and will be expected to obtain their EIT for career progression.
At HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for; it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
Primary Location: United States-Wyoming-Gillette
Industry: Highway + Road
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: Aug 28, 2019