Evergreen North America is a leading provider of environmental and industrial cleaning solutions to the downstream and midstream energy sectors. We are leaders in each of our respective service lines, including Vapor Control, Chemical Cleaning, Tank Cleaning, Water Treatment, Vacuum Services, Hydroblasting, Hydroexcavation, and Industrial Logistics & Transportation. We currently have openings at our Rock Springs, WY Branch.
Responsible for overall direction and execution of assigned projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide overall direction and field administration of his/her assigned project.
- Manage the assigned personnel, equipment, and subcontractors.
- Ensure work performance is planned and coordinated according to the schedule, with strict adherence to quality and budget considerations.
- Assist the sales force in preparation of estimates and procedures in planning of projects, with a strong eye to operational efficiencies.
- Maintain project work site in a safe and environmentally sound condition per DOT, EPA, and OSHA requirements
- Act as ENAIS main contact with the customer for the resolution of operational issues.
- Initiate corrective action for any unsafe or environmentally unsound conditions, regulations, and procedures.
- Ensure that all customer and company policies are adhered to in the completion of the assigned projects.
- Monitor morale of personnel on project and strive to maintain at high level and "can do" attitude
- Interface daily with customer contact, and constantly seek opportunities to sell additional services.
- Conduct walk downs of all jobs being performed as part of the project.
- Actively participate in feedback and post-job evaluation portions of the project.
- Maintain a detailed daily log of the events.
- Monitor assigned equipment for signs of mechanical problems, and work with branch management to ensure there are no on the job equipment failures.
- Complete a post project evaluation of personnel assigned to projects
- Other duties as directed.
College degree or 8 years experience with increasing supervisory experience.
Experience in Heavy Construction, Mining, and/or Refining
Demonstrated experience in at least 3 product line service classifications.
Evergreen North America offers competitive benefit package, 401K plan with match , vacation and holiday pay.