Global Resource Solutions, Inc. (GRS) is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, detail orientated, and talented individual for the position of Security Escort.
Summary: The Escort is primarily responsible to perform protective service and escort work such as escorting uncleared individuals into designated buildings and property, protecting equipment and material, and controlling access to installations by employees and visitors. The Escort will ensure positive control of all approved but uncleared individuals – from verification of identify upon arrival at the facility to personally escorting them within the facility and ensuring they exit appropriately. The Escort does not act in the capacity of a law enforcement officer, and has no arrest or apprehension powers. A majority of work is performed indoors within the facility.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Initiates, updates, tracks and closes incident/support requests;
- Required to follow all company personnel and safety policies, and perform all assigned duties in a safe work manner.
- Arrive at work at the designated time in proper uniform and carrying needed, issued equipment.
- Will carry out general and special orders for post assigned.
- Will communicate via radio, telephone and orally according to orders.
- Required to interact and escort as required with public and government personnel.
- Will be responsible for cleanliness of uniform and equipment assigned.
- Meet, greet and interact professionally with employees, VIPs, and the general public
- Maintain poise and self-control under stress.
- Construct and write clear, concise, accurate, and detailed reports in English.
- Read, speak, understand, and apply printed rules, detailed orders, instructions, and training materials in English.
- Must be able to work flexible hours to include weekends and holidays and be on call
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
Must be at least 21 years of age.
Prior military, civilian, or security guard experience preferred.(Honorable Discharge if applicable)
Honorably discharged (If Applicable)
Successfully completed all training and have obtained all required permits, licenses, certifications and security clearances for the site.
Full Time Temporary candidates must be available to work any shift between the hours of 5pm – 2am any day of the week.
- Secret Clearance
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations, Clearance:
Must possess and maintain a valid state driver's license.
Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
Must speak, read, write, and understand the English language, apply written rules, detailed orders, instructions and training material.
Physical Requirements: This position requires employees to be willing and able to: sit, bend, reach, stoop, squat, stand, and walk.
Communication: Excellent customer service via phone and face to face conversation, excellent written and oral command of English.
An exciting and rewarding career awaits you with Global Resource Solutions, Inc. (GRS). GRS is a management consulting company to government and business that offers great career opportunities and a comprehensive slate of employee benefits to our employees including medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, life insurance and a retirement plan. GRS is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status