With almost 2,000 AT&T stores coast-to coast, Prime Communications is AT&T's largest authorized wireless retailer in the United States, and we want you to join us as a Retail Sales Consultant!
A Retail Sales Consultant (RSC) is an ambassador to our extraordinarily large base of customers nationwide. As an RSC, you will serve the customer by demonstrating AT&T's vast array of products, services and entertainment options, and offering them personal, valuable solutions to fit their mobility and entertainment needs.
Because we strive for the best, we offer amongst the best. Our current full-time Retail Sales Consultants earn a minimum base of ($23,000 + commission). Consultants could earn an average of $45,000 in total compensation in the first year when successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals in the first year. Commission is based on meeting outlined sales goals for a given market.
You'll also be eligible for some or all of our amazing Benefits Packages, such as:
- We offer New Hire Ramp Up Bonus payments for the first three months
- Training and Opportunity to grow
- Supportive team environment
- Medical/Dental/Vision, Paid Time Off, 401k and more
Not to mention some pretty cool perks such as:
- Paid tuition towards a bachelor's degree (after one year)
- Latest devices and discounts on wireless service plans
- Using our technology, gain first-hand expertise to share with our customers
- Discounts on accessories and additional AT&T products and services, meaning you will always have access to the latest gadgets around
Dedication is always a good predictor of success at Prime Communications. Most Store Managers, were once RSCs, most District Managers were once Store Managers, etc. Join the community and forge your own sales path today!
- Provide extraordinary customer service by being compassionate towards and understanding their needs
- Build value by offering tailored and thoughtful solutions to fit each person, family or business
- Represent our Company and the AT&T brand with the utmost professionalism and courtesy
- Assist our leaders with store operations and duties
- Cooperate with your fellow RSCs to achieve a team approach to sales and customer service
- Achieve sales benchmarks and milestones (which can lead to that much needed extra bonus payment)
- Excel in selling AT&T's products/services, including entertainment, as we are a full-service lifestyle solution
- Work with wireless leaders to stand out, serve and succeed within the local community
- Clear communication skills
- Attitude and technical aptitude - having an entrepreneurial spirit speaks volumes
Commitment to exemplary customer service, honesty and integrity
- Background in retail sales is helpful, but not required
- At least 18 years old and legally able to work in the United States without restrictions.
- Ability to work a minimum of 32 hours per week including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Strong Social Media presence preferred
- Must have reliable transportation to location, off-site trainings, and meetings.
- Must live within 30 minutes of home store location with flexibility to work at multiple locations within a district as needed.
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax.
- Adhere to Team Color policy while maintaining neat and professional appearance.
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to bend, squat and stretch for purposes of inventory and stocking.
- Requirement to stand for long periods of time in order to provide the best customer service (with or without a reasonable accommodation).
- Ability to work in fast pace environment.
- Ability to follow instructions to completion.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and handle customer complaints or requests.
- Ability to adapt to fluctuating noise levels and varied sounds from multiple media sources/devices.
- Problem solves under pressure.