We’re looking for a driven individual who is passionate about helping others to become our next Hearing Care Professional! Wait a minute, I thought this was a sales position…
It is! We hire individuals from a variety of backgrounds and industries and help them grow from Sales Trainee to Hearing Care Professional through a comprehensive paid training program. No hearing healthcare experience is required.
This is a rewarding, consultative, sales opportunity that has long-term career potential, all while making a difference in people’s lives. We want every customer to walk away feeling heard, understood, and cared for, with the best hearing aids the market has to offer. As an industry leader, Miracle-Ear focuses on quality, innovation, and a superior customer experience.
- Work on-site and meet with customers in-person to discuss their hearing loss
- Build a relationship of trust and empathy from the start
- Educate the customer about the long-term effects of hearing loss
- Administer a hearing exam and walk the customer through the results
- Make the best product recommendation based on individual needs
- Allow the customer to test the model they choose right then and there (hint, hint, this is the best part)
- Fit the customer with the hearing aids they select to be custom-made
- Deliver consistent after-care to assure the customer is satisfied and are comfortable using their new aids
- Has been customer-facing
- Confident and personable
- Passionate about helping others
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn a new skill
- Adaptable and sharp
- Able to leverage technology
- Sales in a B2C environment is a bonus
For over 70 years Miracle-Ear has led the way in innovation and customer service, helping over 50 million people with hearing loss. Through the Miracle-Ear Foundation, we give back to the local communities we serve, with a portion of the cost of every hearing aid sold helping someone in need. Our franchise partners operate retail clinics across the United States and take pride in offering solutions that enhance our customer’s quality of life.
At Miracle-Ear, you’ll experience the entrepreneurial spirit and camaraderie of a small business, with the extensive training and technology of an advanced corporation. Fostering a culture of belonging allows us to deliver on our promise of helping millions of diverse customers rediscover all the emotions of sound. This is the advantage of working as part of the Miracle-Ear family and our parent company, Amplifon, the global leader in retail hearing solutions.
About the benefits:
- Competitive base + commission pay structure
- Work-life balance & normal business hours
- Continuous training & support
- Brand recognition – we’re at the top of our industry!
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays & 401K Plan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.