This position is off-campus at 226 N Main St.
Green Boomerang, The Hub on Smith’s thrift store.
Reports To Terry Hayden
- Good Conduct and Academic Standing with the college
- Sheridan College Student currently enrolled
- Cumulative GPA is 2.0 or greater
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Friendly, outgoing attitude and customer service skills are highly desirable
- Accounting skills and technology savvy a plus
- Initiative and ability to work as a team player
- Able to problem solve and remain flexible as circumstances change
- Ability to effectively communicate and exchange information with others, including customers, co-workers, staff, and Store Manager
- Availability to work on Saturdays
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
- Full range of physical motion required with the ability to constantly move around, bends, squats, walks and reaches, lifts and positions objects
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds unassisted
About Northern Wyoming Community College District
Special Instructions to Applicants
Students must qualify for Federal Work Study to be considered for employment.
These are the job duties for required of the position.
Percentage of time 100
- Will work independently to assist customers with merchandise purchases and answer questions
- Will assist with window displays and dressing mannequins
- Will price items appropriately, following specific guidelines
- May utilize computer and cash register to sell items
- May help design store signs and sale signs to be posted online
- Will take in, sort and clean donated items
- Will work with team members to keep the store clean and presentable
- Assist Store Manager with paperwork related to Green Boomerang
- Other duties as assigned