Growing trucking company is looking for a Safety Assistant!
- Prefer 1 year experience as a Safety or can train the right qualified candidate
- Knowledge of FMCSA rules and regulations; hazmat regulations preferred
- Knowledge of HOS and Safe Driving rules preferred
- Perform drivers' training to ensure compliance with FMCSA rules and regulations
- Monitor/ASSIST with drivers' logbooks to ensure compliance with FMCSA rules/regulations
- Knowledge of ALL requirements for DQ files are required
- Scheduling drug and alcohol tests, random selection and reasonable suspicion tests
- Honor company's safety, drug and alcohol polices
- Obtain permits and file quarterly IFTA, NM, KY, OR, and NY
- Must possess strong work ethics skills and be DETAIL ORIENTED
- The ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Must speak FLUENT English.
Please submit your resume for consideration