Apply NowWhy Work with Bath Planet?
An incredible opportunity as a Sales Representative for Bath Planet is now available! Bath Planet is the largest national provider of residential bath remodeling, and we are hiring for sales! We specialize in amazing bathroom remodeling in residential homes!
Our in-home Sales Representative visit customers at their homes, review their desired products, demonstrate samples, and design solutions for their bath remodeling needs. All our appointments are Provided, Prescheduled, and Confirmed! There is NO cold calling or prospecting by our sales team. Our Sales Representatives’ focus is only on closing the sales!
For this position we are open to all levels of experience! Our most successful sales representatives have limited experience and a strong desire to learn the game. Some general sales experience may be helpful, but it is not required. We have an award-winning training program to teach candidates the sales process from A to Z.
What’s in it for me?
· Prequalified scheduled leads - we provide all the leads, you just close the sale
· Short sales cycle - appointments take on average one hour including paperwork
· Financial Freedom - earn an average of $75-150k in first year
· Weekly Pay - we pay our team a base pay and commission!
· Advancement - 95% of our Sales Operations Managers started out as a Sales Rep
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Meet with prospective customers to educate, consult, inform, and sell the Bath Planet solution that will fit their needs within the initial sales consultation
· Develop a rapport and conversation with the customer to facilitate one visit close
· Leverage industry leading product samples and support to assist you in closing the sale
· Commitment to an outstanding customer service experience from beginning to end
Skills And Competencies
· Limited sales experience and a strong desire to learn the game
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Energetic and engaging interpersonal skills with the drive to succeed
· Ability to overcome objections in the sales process
· Travel within the assigned territory