ABOUT THE POSITION
The Journeyman Electrician role at Fives Lund LLC works on a team of technicians to build custom-engineered solutions for advanced equipment in a variety of highly technical industries.
- Manages one of more Electrical Technicians
- Performs varying scopes of electrical work
- Sizes electrical components in accordance with NEC and NFPA requirements
- Reads line schematics and troubleshoots electrical circuits
- Provides electrical support for industrial automation systems
- Utilizes AutoCAD software
- Possess an active WA State E01 Journeyman Card (or equivalent license with the ability to pass WA State requirements within 90 days)
- 4yrs experience as an Electrician
- Firm knowledge of electrical schematics and theory
- Ability to read and redline drawings and schematics
- Experience with industrial automation systems including feeder and branch circuits, servo systems, PLC controllers, VFDs, 480VAC 3-phase, and 24VDC voltage power distribution and layout
- Experience troubleshooting industrial automation systems
- Experience troubleshooting electrical circuits using a multimeter
- Experience bending electrical conduit
- Experience building certified electrical panels a plus
- Attention to detail
Wage commensurate with experience
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Paid Time Off
401(k) with Company contribution
Employer-Paid Life & LTD/STD Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts & Health Savings Accounts
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Located in Seattle, WA., Fives Lund LLC, a Fives Group company, designs and builds complex, turn-key machines and systems based on unique requirements of our customer base. Ranging from aerospace manufacturing to pharmaceutical, life-science and renewable energy markets, we work hand-in-hand with our customers through all phases of the project lifecycle from system requirement definition, design, proof-of-concept, manufacturing, commissioning and support.
Fives is a global industrial engineering group that designs and supplies robotics, process equipment and production lines for the world’s largest industrial sectors including aerospace, automotive, bio-tech, semiconductor and energy.
- Due to the nature of our contracts with our clients, US Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status is required.
Recruiters, please do not reply to posting or contact company.
Seattle, Washington, United States